MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Technological developments that cannot be ignored in our age, covers all areas of our lives and transform the needs of society and the business world. Therefore, Management Information Systems appears as an important area to adapt to the requirements of our age. In today's conditions, where technology has spread to almost every field from daily life to business life, it does not seem possible for an institution to survive in which information technologies are not used. Therefore, it has become a necessity for institutions to integrate information systems into their own structures and to give life to mechanisms that will effectively manage them. In the business world, information and technology infrastructures are developing rapidly and therefore a serious labour shortage occurs in this area. Our department aims to contribute to closing this gap by educating students who are well-equipped in their field.
Management Information Systems undergraduate program was established by following the current issues of our age within the Faculty of Business of the University of Turkish Aeronautical Association. The program has received its first students as of the 2020-2021 Academic Year. Management Information Systems is an academic branch based on the synchronized operation of business science and information technologies. The Department of Management Information Systems of the University of Turkish Aeronautical Association aims to train students with professional / technical knowledge and skills with its strong academic staff and technological equipment opportunities it offers to students. Our department is designed to train managers who will establish, develop and maintain information systems in businesses.
- Ministries and Relevant Institutions (Information and Communication Technologies Authority, Ministry of Industry and Technology, Directorate of Communications etc.)
- IT and Software Companies (HP, Sony, Siemens, IBM etc.)
- Private and Public Banks
- Telecommunication Companies (Turkcell, Vodafone, Türk Telekom etc.)
- Consulting and Audit Firms (Pwc, Deloitte, Kpmg etc.)
- Insurance and Financial Institutions
- Logistics Companies
- Automotive industry
- Pharmaceutical Sector (Johnson, Pfizer etc.)
- Media and Advertising Sector
- Defence Industry (Aselsan, Roketsan, Tai, Havelsan etc.)
- Techno parks